Hello 2nd Grade Parents,
It’s finally time to move to the main building! Because of your generous support of our capital campaign, we get to end the year in our beautiful, new classroom. Starting on Monday, our class will officially be using the new classroom. The children visited their classroom and delivered their supplies to their new desk. The kids did a great job being flexible and going with the flow this week while Mrs. Morris and I moved classrooms.
- New front door to the school is located on the SE side of the school.
- Drop off your child at the normal line spot near the playpit.
- New Pick Up Location: We will exit the SW door of the school and line up along the fence between the school and administration building.
The Teddy Bear Patrol from Warm 106.9 came today, including Wendell the life-sized teddy bear. Wendell gave hugs and hives to the kids after the teddy bears were collected. The kid’s donation will be distributed around the greater NW to police officers, fire fighters and foster care locations. Thank you!
Monday we participated in a Reconciliation Service and Wednesday we received the Sacrament with Father Crispin. The children were reverent and Father Crispin complimented our class.
- Blessing of the New Classrooms on Monday with Father Crispin at 9am
- Routine and procedures in our new rooms
- Holy Week
I hope you have a wonderful weekend!